Saturday, July 5, 2008

You are the God of my salvation...

I often watch the news at night and think that our city, in fact, our world is growing grim. I am pretty sure you would agree. Somedays I find myself thinking..."when will it get better? Will it ever get better?"
Not too long ago my life seemed really down & out. I was churchless, I was uncertain of my faith, I had what I thought was a purposeless life, and I was at a job that made me distressed. God lead me to read this psalm...

Immediately I felt that there was hope. I could not help but know that He is my salvation and is always one step ahead of me. From that day I prayed for 'hope' in my life....and within months I found a new Truth spoken church, I registered for a summer course at Regent College (seminary school), and I left the job that was holding me back.

My life took a sudden turn for joy, hope & peace. This time around, I can not doubt that it was all in the hands of our Lord.

In Him I will trust.

No comments: